This document relates to the management of conflicts of interest by Zenith Investment Partners Pty Ltd (Zenith), and is designed to:
- outline Zenith’s obligation under the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act) in the management of conflicts of interest;
- confirm acceptance by Zenith and Zenith’s Board of Directors (the Directors) of its responsibility for such obligations;
- establish procedures to identify and assess conflicts of interest;
- implement and monitor responses to conflicts of interest, act on, and record any instance of non-compliance;
- ensure that all representatives and employees are familiar with and adhere to the Zenith Conflict of Interest Policy;
- ensure that all representatives and employees are familiar with and adhere to the reporting of conflicts of interests; and
- implement measures to review and update these procedures.